March 3, 2010


This link will take you to view my photos and collections at Featurepics.com.
If you are looking for places to show your photos for license to buyers, you may consider to join Featurepics.com. It's totally free and you can set your own prices according to your wishes.


Black & White Photo Album:

I like photography because the world seems to be so different when one is looking at it through a camera lense! :D

Black & White


Travel Photo Album:
I love to collect rocks from all the different places I visit, because every single rock is unique and holds a memory of my experience from visiting the place. I love to collect postcards as well. If you have ever visited a place from any part of the world which holds a special place in your heart, I wish you could mail me the rock or the postcard from the beautiful place! :D

Australia -- China
Greece -- Hawaii
Hokkaido -- Kyoto
Macau -- Malaysia
Paris -- Portugal
Tokyo -- Tromso
United Kingdom --
USA -- Okinawa

To view more photo sets:
www.flickr.com/photos/ristinw/sets



To link to my photos and collections at Featurepics.com:


Here, to register for free:
https://www.FeaturePics.com/Login/Registration.aspx?refid=56029

No comments: